Wednesday 18 April 2012

Mayflies & More... with a dash of Bug-Bond!


Chris Sandford has a new book with DVD coming out in May and it is published by Medlar Press. "Mayflies & More" is a collection of 10 flies tied by Chris in a delightfully easy manner with a good helping of humour...  I have had the privilege of seeing 2 of the fly tying sequences and oh boy are you in for a treat! Bug-Bond does feature and I'm chuffed to bits that someone of Chris's standing in the angling community is happy to recommend my product to his readers. 


I wish Chris well with the book, I'm sure it will be a great success! If you do click the photo you'll be taken to the Medlar Press page which has a lovely teaser video... oh and there is a link on that page so that you can make the purchase and get it as soon as it is published.


Enjoy! 


(You'll be disappointed if you don't buy it)

No comments: