Thursday 14 January 2010

Bug-Bond possibly the UK's first specific UV Cure Resin for Fly Tying



My fishing escapades have taken a back seat with all the winter weather we are having at the moment... the lakes are iced up but a thaw is just around the corner!

But I've had other things to occupy my mind at the moment with setting up Bug-Bond the new UV cure resin... and I'm pleased with the responses I've had from users.
The possibilities are endless with this material and Simon Graham from Finland is already testing another material which he's getting on famously with. Bug-Bond also has a semi self levelling attribute which I played with at the weekend. I coated the popper sealing in ultra-fine glitter and am pleased to be able to say that there aren't any brush marks from the coating process.

Bug-Bond is an entirely more flexible coating than folk might imagine... where the user defines when the material is cured... you have control!

No comments: