Sunday 6 May 2012

Fleye Foils gets the BUG-BOND treatment

Putting a spin on the EZ Body baitfish using the Fleye Foil

An ideal parnership! 

For those that follow me closely this will not come as a surprise... Bob Popovics author of the inspirational book Pop Fleyes and I have had a dialogue going for sometime now and I was able to meet Bob at the Fly Fishing Show in Somerset, New Jersey earlier this year.

There are 3 holographic silver patterns Bay Anchovy, Sandeel and Silver Side... available in small, medium, large and extra large (no extra large in Sandeel).  

I'm pleased to have been asked to try the foils and have tied them on hooks from 3/0 down to size 12... easy to use and they do look great! With a spin on updating the EZ Body baitfish... I'm sure they will be a HIT!

No comments: