Thursday 10 January 2013

The video theme continues...

Pal and BUG-BOND Pro-Tying Team member, Chris Sandford has a new website... I blogged it last year BUT for those who missed it, have a look!
www.chrissandford.com you are in for a treat...

For those familiar with Chris you'll be aware he did a short film about BUG-BOND... for those who missed it, I've included it at the end of this entry!

You'll see Chris is no stranger when it comes to sitting in front of the lens... if you read his blog you'll find out why. No, I'm not going to tell you... his website is one click away www.chrissandford.com

Chris has now decided to do his own STUFF... STUFF he likes and would like to share with you and me... this is his first video showing some of his favourite STUFF! The next instalment is due April time I believe... can't wait!


Chris Sandford's Stuff from Chris Sandford on Vimeo.


BUG-BOND and Chris Sandford's Chalkstream Flies from BUG-BOND on Vimeo.

Hope you enjoyed it... I did!

No comments: